Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's the Christmas Season!

Well, it is officially the Christmas season! My christmas tree is UP, even though it's small its still awesome! I've added some white felt I had left over from making something so that it looks like snow, but this picture gives you a general idea :) I actually have a ton of gifts under it, but couldn't include that in the photo bc i can't wrap them bc they have to go through customs on the way home!

Tonight I am going to a fundraiser for a friend at our favorite Indian restaurant - she is going to India over Christmas to build houses! I think it's going to be a lot of fun and I hope she makes tons of $$$ (or yen i guess...:))

Then tomorrow Faye and I are going to the city to do some CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! As if I haven't done enough already...:-/ but I love it and I think everyone is really going to like their gifts!! I still have a few people to buy for/finish so it will be good! I have to get my secret santa gift, we are having secret santa (at the Indian restaurant lol) on Wednesday! YAY CHRISTMAS!!!

Wow, 2 weeks from today I am flying home!! I can't believe it!!!! It's only for two weeks which I'm sure will fly, I'm still so grateful to be able to see my family over the holidays. And by family I include my friends, because they mean so much to me and I cannot wait to seeeeee them!! I have a packed two weeks planned which I'm sure will be stressful but necessary! I bought my shinanksen (bullet train) ticket to Tokyo the other day, so all set for that!! YAY!!

Last night was my first enkai of the year (work/drinking party). It was at a very beautiful restaurant and overall it was very fun, but the food was all seafood and lets just say I've never seen so many faces on my food in my life! This one fish was...uhhh..it was bad. But I got through it without offending anyone too badly, and even went to the second party which was karaoke with about 5 teachers, myself, and the vice principal. it was my first karaoke experience! it was definitely fun but i was so tired when i got home!! good time overall though, and all my coworkers were very nice to me! :)

I haven't posted on this blog this week because I started doing the "couch to 5k program" which is doing a run/walk sequence 3 times a week, each week working you up to the 9th week which is when you should be able to run a 5k! It's going surprisingly well! I've finished my first week! You can check out my blog for that here : http://maybekateislesslazytoday.blogspot.com :)

Well I need to start getting ready for tonight!

ケイト

No comments:

Post a Comment